COMING SOON: Information on July 2017 meeting.
A Different Kind Of Law Firm Mastermind Group
The Legal Marketing Brain Trust™ is a different kind of mastermind group. Legal Marketing Brain Trust participants are in search of a shared wisdom that can only come from being a part of a community of like-minded; success-driven business owners seeking to share, create and implement innovative new ways of marketing and managing their law practice.
- Participants are expected to actively contribute and participate in the meeting.
- Participants are expected to share marketing and operational best practices.
- Participants are expected to share failed initiatives, programs, campaigns, etc.
- Participants are expected to share marketing, internet, operational, case management, and financial data.
- Each participant firm will get dedicated time at every meeting to receive focused attention from all other members in order to help brainstorm and problem-solve specific issues that the firm may be experiencing—marketing/operational group therapy.
- For each meeting a subject matter expert will be paid to make a substantive presentation (no sales pitches) to the group.
- Participants are expected to offer feedback and collaborate before/after every meeting in order to assist in the development of meeting agendas and speaker selection.
- Participants sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Members do not sell marketing products or consulting services within the legal industry.
- Consultants, vendors, and marketing service providers are not allowed to make sales pitches to the group. If they are invited to attend a meeting it is to share their knowledge and expertise.
- Participants are not permitted to bring any of the vendors or service providers as meeting guests unless it is pre-approved in advance.
- Participants are limited to 15 firms per meeting.
- Those who do not actively participate in or contribute to the content of meetings will not be allowed to return.
- There are two ways to become a participant:
- Mischelle Davis personally invites you to be a member; or
- You may apply for membership. Go to application page.
- Participants do not pay annual fees or dues.
- Members agree to pay their proportionate share of all meeting costs (meeting room, meals, equipment, staffing, etc.) for meeting.
- Members agree to pay their equal share of all expert speaker-related costs.
p style=”text-align:justify;”>Would you like to be considered for membership in Mischelle Davis’ Legal Marketing Brain Trust™ group?
Go to application page.